Digital opportunities for the future of Agrifood Forestry and Environment
The DIVA project on the spotlight: Contributions and next steps
The DIVA consortium, in cooperation with the Enterprise Europe Network, invite you to a virtual event on 4 & 5 March 2021. 100% online and free of charge, the event is intended for providers of digital tools and solutions as well as companies from all over Europe working in the agrifood, forestry and environment sectors. The aim is to foster the sharing of knowledge and expertise, to inform about future trends and technologies and to promote R&D, technical and business cooperations.
The programme comprises conferences and workshops featuring expert speakers. Attendees wll also have the chance to participate in b2b meetings on both days. Find out the details here.
Who should attend?
- Companies offering ICT applied to agri-food, forestry and environment
- General digital tool and technology providers looking to develop and explore new applications
- Agrifood, forestry and environment companies seeking digital solutions to improve their business
- Stakeholders, organisations and R&D institutes active or interested in the relevant fields
Register now in order to:
- Stay up-to-date about current innovations and future trends
- Enhance your business network and growth
- Identify effective solutions to the challenges your company is facing
- Find new business and technology partners
- Showcase your products, technologies, services or project ideas
Dimitris Diles, email@example.com, +33 467136849
AMETIC, firstname.lastname@example.org, +34 915902300